Home  photo spacer.gif About Jess  photo spacer.gif Beauty Profile

August 01, 2013

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Forensic Beauty. I'll be your guide... no just kidding. My name is Jess and i'm a beauty product addict and proud to admit it! This is my simple blog that i have created so that i can share my thoughts on all things beauty related (and other things to be honest!).

Most of the content you'll find here on Forensic Beauty are reviews. I find reviews incredibly useful when buying new products so i'm hoping my two cents will be informative for others.

Hope you'll follow along for the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
Hi there and welcome to my blog. My name is Jess and i am an anthropology and archaeology student. My speciality is forensic anthropology and archaeology. I love: Physical anthropology, osteology, forensic sciences, surfing, makeup and skincare, reading, television, playing games on my iphone, cooking, traveling, reading, history, pizza, a good nights sleep, hot weather...