As you will come to see i use a lot of Clinique skincare. This is mostly because they are so mild and unscented so my skin reacts very well. The Liquid Facial Soap is the perfect example of why i like the products so much.
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap retails for $29AUD for a 200ml bottle which conveniently comes with a pump. The face cleanser is available in a few different formulas which are mild, extra mild and oily. The mild formula is also available in a 400ml bottle for $29. Not sure why Clinique has released a large bottle of only the mild formula for the same price but hopefully they will release the other formulas as well.
The Liquid Facial Soap is gentle, non drying and it doesn't take very much of the product to be effective. I don't find that this product has any scent at all. The thing that stands out most about this product for me is that I have very reactive skin and this cleanser has never caused any blemishes on my face.
I have been using this product every day, twice a day since December 2011. I use a pea size amount (one small pump) per use. I have bought two bottles in this time so i'd say that one bottle last around a year. That's pretty reasonable for $29!!
I have found that this will remove my makeup however some waterproof makeup such as mascara is not removed completely. That said, this isn't a makeup remover it's a cleanser and i don't really expect it to remove makeup but I'm happy that on my super lazy days i can simply use this alone and my face will be fairly clean.
I 100% recommend this product to everyone. Regardless of your skin type, pick up the version for your skin and try it, you won't regret it. I was always the person that thought '$29 for a face wash, you have got to be kidding' but it is worth every single cent - even if a bottle didn't last as long as it does.
Clinique does samples of it's 3-step program so head into Myer or David Jones and request samples if you aren't quite willing to jump right in (this is was i did!).
Have you tried the Clinque 3-Step program? If so, did you use the entire program or simply integrated parts of it into your skin care regime?




No comments:
Post a Comment