Note: day one is sunlight, no flash. Day three is indoors, with flash.
I'm a little unsure how i feel about the amount of chipping. This is my non-dominant hand and i haven't really done much that gives my nail polish hell. I worked one day, i shopped one day and i've showered 3 times. Granted, my nails are soft generally let alone when i shower so that is probably the cause of most of my chipping.
I change my nail polish often anyway so i feel this is worth buying even if it does chip within a couple of days. I would probably keep it more for nights out, etc rather than say everyday at work though.
Removal
Removing this polish is much like every other glitter polish i've ever worn - Messy but not particularly difficult. I simply hold the remover on the nail for a little while before trying to get it off.
I'm a little unsure how i feel about the amount of chipping. This is my non-dominant hand and i haven't really done much that gives my nail polish hell. I worked one day, i shopped one day and i've showered 3 times. Granted, my nails are soft generally let alone when i shower so that is probably the cause of most of my chipping.
I change my nail polish often anyway so i feel this is worth buying even if it does chip within a couple of days. I would probably keep it more for nights out, etc rather than say everyday at work though.
Removal
Removing this polish is much like every other glitter polish i've ever worn - Messy but not particularly difficult. I simply hold the remover on the nail for a little while before trying to get it off.





eek.. that's a pretty good amount of chipping. My cousin tried the Liquid Sand polish too and had the same thing happen to her.
ReplyDeletefairestsfavorites.blogspot.com
It really is a lot. I was feeling good about it after the first day but was disappointed by day 3. :(
ReplyDelete