Home  photo spacer.gif About Jess  photo spacer.gif Beauty Profile

August 08, 2013

NOTM: OPI - Bubble Bath

Bubble Bath is not my favourite OPI polish. I find it a little streaky and hard to work with. Add too much (too many coats or too thick a coat) and it can look terrible.

That said I also hate having naked nails and haven't found something that works as well for a french mani so for the time being it is my go to naked-ish nail. 

At the moment I'm sick so my nails haven't been priority and were in need of colour. At the same time I wanted fast and minimal effort so I decided on a light colour like Bubble Bath. 

This is one thin coat of Bubble Bath with the Sephora by OPI base coat and INM Out the Door top coat. 




Do you have an alternative suggestion for Bubble Bath?

2 comments:

  1. I really like Bubble Bath, I haven't had any issues with streaking. I will either do one thick coat or two thin ones. Another shade (similar to it) is Privacy Please by OPI. I used this prior to Bubble Bath. I tried repurchasing it, but couldn't find it, maybe you will have better luck.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's strange, perhaps it's just the mini bottle i have that is streaky. I will look into Privacy Please though :) Might see if they have it on Brands Exclusive.

      Delete

About

My photo
Hi there and welcome to my blog. My name is Jess and i am an anthropology and archaeology student. My speciality is forensic anthropology and archaeology. I love: Physical anthropology, osteology, forensic sciences, surfing, makeup and skincare, reading, television, playing games on my iphone, cooking, traveling, reading, history, pizza, a good nights sleep, hot weather...