Home  photo spacer.gif About Jess  photo spacer.gif Beauty Profile

August 19, 2013

Haul #3: Cosmetics Fragrance Direct

I'd been trying to tell myself that I don't need anymore nail polish but as an addict I just can't stop. Plus... I'm a sucker for a bargain whether I need it or not!

So here's my small haul from the weekend. One of my best friends and I went to DFO and I got a few things at Cosmetic Fragrance Direct. 


Lets start with the nail polish. I got an Essie nail polish for $6.00 in the colour Cocktail  Bling. I own only one other grey which is Skull & Gloss Bones from OPI which is a bit lighter than Cocktail Bling. These polishes normally retail for $18.95 at Myer. 


I also got a couple of Revlon Colorstay polishes. I own two Revlon Colorstay polishes already but these two were just so pretty to pass up! These were $5.00 each and normally retail for around $16.95. 


Lastly I picked up one of my favourite mascaras. I have a ton (okay 3) of these already (though they are in waterproof) but $8.00 is much better price than $19.95. 


That was all I bought for today (okay beauty wise anyway!).


What have you been purchasing lately? Do you have one product you seem to purchase more than anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
Hi there and welcome to my blog. My name is Jess and i am an anthropology and archaeology student. My speciality is forensic anthropology and archaeology. I love: Physical anthropology, osteology, forensic sciences, surfing, makeup and skincare, reading, television, playing games on my iphone, cooking, traveling, reading, history, pizza, a good nights sleep, hot weather...