Home  photo spacer.gif About Jess  photo spacer.gif Beauty Profile

September 23, 2013

NOTM: Nail of the Moment - Nails Inc Primrose Park

Morning everyone!

Today's NOTM is one of the few blues I actually own. I personally don't like the look of blue on myself. That goes for nail polish, clothing and makeup. Every now and then though I'll go for it! 


Nails Inc Primrose Park is a bright metallic blue. I'd call it a navy blue. There is no duo chrome to this polish, simply the metallic finish which does give it some dimension when it catches the light. The metallic finish in the sunlight looks really beautiful. 

In the above photo I have on my usual two coats plus base and top coats and in person, especially in the daylight, I can see i probably should have done one more coat. It can come off a little streaky which is making it look uneven and why I feel like another coat would have helped. 

I find wear of the polish is similar to most metallic or duo chrome polishes which seem to last longer than my cream or glitter polishes. I get about 5 - 7 days wear from this polish with minor chipping starting around days 4 or 5. 
Do you have a colour that you tend to wear less than others (or not at all)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
Hi there and welcome to my blog. My name is Jess and i am an anthropology and archaeology student. My speciality is forensic anthropology and archaeology. I love: Physical anthropology, osteology, forensic sciences, surfing, makeup and skincare, reading, television, playing games on my iphone, cooking, traveling, reading, history, pizza, a good nights sleep, hot weather...