Today's NOTM is Deborah Lippmann's Wicked Game. I mentioned this polish in my all time nail polish favourites last week. Before we get on with it though i apologise for the short nails and horrid cuticles - i did a lot of cleaning yesterday and didn't bother to put the gloves on until 3/4 of the way though. Lesson learnt...
Wicked Game is a grey-purple-green-blue duo chrome. I LOVE this colour. Depending on how i have my hands it's usually either green, purple or a really pretty combination of the two. The colours are subtle in terms of.. they aren't overly bright or fluro. That said, it's a noticeable colour that I've had a number of people comment on in the past, you know like random strangers on the train.
I will say this - This polish is very thin. In the photo above i used 4 coats. Now that being said, it's also quick to dry especially when topped with a quick dry top coat (i use INM Out the Door). It's not particularly difficult to apply but can look a little streaky if you don't apply enough coats.
Wear-wise it wears really really well! This polish, even with 4 coats, will last about 5-7 days on my nails depending on what I'm doing (in other words if i don't clean without gloves..)
I've heard there are dupes out there for this polish but i've never really looked into them.
I bought my bottle while i was in Hawaii (you've been hearing this a lot - i went crazy). In Australia, as far as i know, you can only really get it online. Revolve Clothing has it at the moment for just under $20 with free shipping.




No comments:
Post a Comment