You may have already noticed that I'm a big fan of Clinique skin care. This is mostly because my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrances and other non-essential things that most companies put into their moisturisers and cleansers. It took me a long time to work out that was one of the things that was upsetting my skin!
Today's post is all about the Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser ($38 for 150ml) which can be purchased online from Clinique, Myer or David Jones as well as in stores anywhere Clinique is sold.
This cleaner is designed to remove makeup with out over drying and is formulated with oily skin in mind. As i mentioned it doesn't have a fragrance and is great for more sensitive skin. It works really well to remove even waterproof makeup (and eye makeup).
I normally only use this at night prior to washing my face with the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap simply to remove my makeup. Even when i get lazy and don't bother to remove my eye makeup first it takes everything off. I have found that it works much better than a face wipe which just moves the makeup around my face and still leaves makeup residue.
This should last you a long time. I use a pea size amount and that removes everything. I think 1 bottle of this last me 6-8 months, maybe longer.
If you have normal or dry skin Clinique also makes a formula for you called the Comforting Cream Cleanser (same price, same size) but I've never tried this.
How do you remove your makeup?





No comments:
Post a Comment