- Lush - No Drought
- Polished London - Dry Shampoo in Blighty Brunette
- Cedel - Dry Shampoo & Dry Conditioner
- Batiste - Dry Shampoo in Medium & Brunette
Dry shampoo number 2 is by Polished London. This was a brand i just happened across in Priceline. I went for the brunette version because my hair is a bit darker after my last hairdressers appointment. This dry shampoo i do not like. Firstly, the smell is really strong. Second, when you spray it on the dust and scent hangs around and disperses so bad that i always end up breathing it in and choking on it. To use it i have to either go outside or at least the other side of the room, spray it and then walk away. It is also average when it comes to performance. It isn't terrible, it does keep my hair fresh but not for as long as the other shampoos. A 150ml can is $4.95 at Priceline.
The next dry shampoo is by Batiste which is a very popular dry shampoo. I have tried one of the other versions of this before, i believe it was the Blush, and i wasn't particularly impressed. I think it was the particular scent though because i love this Medium and Brunette version. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell, it doesn't disperse a horrible dust. It works pretty well to absorb the oil and keep my hair fresh for longer. It seems to give me more volume than the rest do as well. A 200ml can is $12.95 at Priceline.
Lastly is the Cedel Dry Shampoo and Dry Conditioner. I don't have an image of the dry shampoo but it comes in a can that looks the same as the dry conditioner only a different colour (purple for the normal version or blue for dark hair). Before i tried the Batiste shampoo this was my absolute go to dry shampoo and i used a ridiculous number of cans. I found that i went through it faster than i seem to be using up the Batiste one though. It comes in a much smaller can though to that could be why. I love the way it left my hair looking - voluminous and non greasy. I do feel as though it left residue though where i don't feel it so much with the Batiste. A 70g can is $7.99.
The dry conditioner is a similar product to the shampoo in that it is meant to moisturise your hair without washing. It is okay but not something i would recommend. I didn't notice a difference in my hair. A 100ml can is $7.99.
After all that here they are in my order of preference:
- Batiste - Dry Shampoo in Medium & Brunette
- Cedel - Dry Shampoo & Dry Conditioner
- Lush - No Drought
- Polished London - Dry Shampoo in Blighty Brunette
What is your favourite dry shampoo?





No comments:
Post a Comment